Practical ways to get involved
We will maintain here a current list of tasks or items needed at The Salisbury Centre. Please get in touch if you would like to help with any of these - or to make a suggestion of your own! Note that for many of these tasks we need both a volunteer to do the work and a benefactor to help with the materials needed, so there are many ways of helping.
- Volunteer Meditation Leaders (This is a weekly commitment and volunteers are required to seek their own cover from our pool of volunteers when they cannot make it, or join the ad-hoc cover volunteer list.)
- New laminate flooring for the Garden Room (funding sought)
- Soundproofing in-between the Studio, Library and Kitchen (funding sought)
- Sandblasting the pergola at the back door (funding sought)
- Redecorate (paint) the toilets
- Re-point the back garden stone wall
- Weeding, etc. in the back garden
- New cushions and covers - large and small
- New yoga mats
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you could help with any of the above.