Articles. Table of Contents.
In this section we will regularly publish articles by Friends and Associates of the Salisbury Centre on a variety of topics that relate to the work and vision of the Centre. We hope for many more, and invite interested parties to submit articles and ideas.
- How The Salisbury Centre Came to Be by Daena, James, Jill, Ludi, Peter, Keith (Aug 2016) |
- Annual report SCIO 2014/2015 by the Trustees |
- Sound Mind Mindfullness by Elaine Bradley
- Dances of Universal Peace by Fateah Saunders |
- Healing Hour by Fateah Saunders |
- Thoughts on Returning to the Centre after 40 Years by Jill McKay
- Mindfulness Based Living courses by Fay Adams |
- My experience of the Birthing of the Salisbury Centre by James Bennett